Monday, May 11, 2009

It's All About Priorities

I CAME ACROSS THIS LITTLE NUGGET on the sports site Deadspin this morning. Seems like there's a stripper from Baltimore who is claiming she and a fellow stripper had a threesome with Olympic champion.



I guess swimming isn't the only thing he's a gold-medalist at! Hey-oh!

Anyway, the most entertaining tidbit of the story to me wasn't that Phelps brought home strippers from a strip club, it was this claim by the woman in question:

"...he invited her and a few friends back to his house for drinks and online poker."

Not, "come back to my place for drinks and a game of poker," but "come back to my place to watch me play poker on my computer."

Interesting.

Well, I guess there's another pickup line that only works if you have won 16 gold medals.

1 comment:

Greta said...

Man, Phelps is living my dream.