Monday, November 19, 2007

Hooray for the Bible!

WHILE DRIVING YESTERDAY, I saw a bumper sticker on this beat up pickup truck that read: Don't Let My Car Fool You, My Real Treasure Is In Heaven.

So, like anyone else, when I got home, I Google'd the phrase (in case I wanted to buy, let's say 24 of them to send as holiday gifts) and one of the top hits on Google was this guy's blog. Specifically, an entry titled "Bumper Sticker Theology or BST for Short," where he listed his favorite religious bumper stickers. About a third of the way down the list was this little gem. Let's see if you can guess which phrase I'm talking about.

Do you have a guess? I'll give you a clue. It's the one that's not really about God at all. It's the one about feminism. I know, awesome, right?

I immediately told my wife about it, and she, naturally, fell in love with the man behind the blog. It's no surprise, he's got it all: he's married, he's religious and he's Canadian!

I may as well pack my bags.

No comments: