Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cause & Effect

THE PROBLEM IS AS FOLLOWS. First the pandas did this:



And I don't know what that is exactly, but it is certainly unnatural. Also, They did it in front of the children (who are our future, if you'll recall). Which is totally unacceptable, even if they're doing it in the snow, in a zoo. Whatever that is, it's definitely NOT a learning experience. It might be adorable. But I'm pretty sure it's still wrong.

Why do I think that?

Oh, I'll tell you why. Because after the pandas did that, this happened:



See? Let that be a lesson to all you zoo animals. Keep it clean and wholesome. Cut out the freaky stuff. Especially in China. Where you will be jailed for your aberrant shit faster than you can say "there's melamine in my cat food!"

According to the lastest news, the pandas are scheduled to be executed within the week.

No comments: